Agile User Stories
Please select any one location.
AGILE User Stories Training program designed by Techie Trainers provides the world class knowledge about AGILE methodology and frameworks to our participants. AGILE® User Stories Training course attendants will discover tools that educate them about the fundamental components in an easy and fast way and help each keyword to be clear and concise.Our attendants can understand how to compose compressed and elegantly user stories through the numerous real life examples and role modeling sessions.
After completing this training participant will become a knowledgeable and competent in AGILE® Methodology. This training will help to become proficient in AGILE® Methodology. Discover new and more proficient approaches to imagine and dissect information. Take in the secrets to create proficient project management. AGILE® User Stories Training course is designed to make our attendants familiar with basic fundamentals of AGILE® Methodology and frameworks.
From the Methodology:-
• A brief introduction to Agile methodology in the context of User Stories
• Learn what user stories are, and how they work
• What makes a good user story?
• Documenting project requirements in the form of user stories
• Understand how to create a good story, and how to articulate it with clarity
• Practical learning in identifying key requirements and user roles
• Learn how to conduct a user stories workshop at the beginning of the project
• Learn how user stories can absorb changes
• Case studies using real life examples from the trainer’s experience
• High quality training from an industry expert
• Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEUs (Scrum Educational Units. Earn 70 SEUs and become a Certified Scrum Professional!)
• Course Completion Certificates
• 100 Days Free Online Training access to Agile & Scrum
• Attendees will get 5% discount for our upcoming Scrum Certification Programs
AGILE User Stories Training course has open eligibility. Means it can be done by anyone who has the interest in a new technology. We welcome everyone who receives the quality of participation in this course. This training is designed to help those who are eager to improve their project management skills. Such as Software Programmers/Developers, Business Analysts, Team Leaders, Project Managers and also Product Owners.
Who Should Attend?:-
This course is equally suited for product owners, managers, programmers, testers or anyone involved in defining or elaborating on the requirements for a project within your organization. Participants will be able to return to their projects with specific recommendations and actionable practices they can perform to improve their requirements capturing.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 08 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 658
- Assessments Self