Change Management Bootcamp
Please select any one location.
The Leading Change Management program is designed to promote excellence in the management of change by introducing participants to the skills required at each step of the change process.
Built on latest research and practice in North America, this program develops, challenges and inspires leaders to lead successful and rewarding organizational change initiatives.
The concepts and methods learned are immediately usable in the workplace, leading to faster implementation of change projects that achieve and sustain concrete results.
You will learn:
- Understand the modern day change management processes
- Recognize the factors that drive change, what change management is and its importance in the contemporary business environment
- Gain understanding of the theory behind organizational change and how they apply in today’s business landscape
- Effectively manage the human aspects of change including employee engagement and employee resistance
- Develop an effective change management and communication plan
- Master instruments and strategies to align people with change while appealing to emotions
- Gain understanding of success factors of organizational change
On Successful completion of training you will be awarded Course Completion certification
There are no prerequisites for attending this course but professionals with knowledge of management will benefit most
Who can attend?:
This Change Management workshop is suitable for Managers, HR practitioners and anyone who is responsible for implementing, guiding and managing change. It will help to develop their skills and knowledge in effective change management tools and techniques.
- Portfolio, Program and Project Managers
- Program Board and Program Assurance
- Business Change Manager
- Team Manager and Team Leaders
- Mid-senior level managers in all industry sectors
- High-potential managers or those wishing to extend their career by learning these valuable skills.
- Managers, leaders and sponsors who are involved in leading change at the team or organizationallevel.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self