Leading SAFe 4.5 (SA) Certification
Please select any one location.
Organizations have been using Agile methodologies for years to deliver more value to their customers in less time. Most organizations are complex systems, large-scale, multi-team Agile project team that require collaboration and coordination across multiple delivery teams. This two-day class will show you how SAFe framework help organizations connect the power of Agile across delivery teams and your full organization.
SAFe defines an approach for scaling Scrum to an enterprise level and dealing with some of the challenges at that level that a team-level process based on Scrum does not address.
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, with its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
Safe Course Advantages:-
• Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
• Coordinate the development of large solutions
• Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
• Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
• Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
• Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
• Empower with a Lean Portfolio
• Format: Multiple Choice
• Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
• Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading
• Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
• Number of Questions: 45
• Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
• Sample Test Questions available
• Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken
within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
• Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third
attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Can I Attend ?:-
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 235
- Assessments Self