Please select any one location.
Microsoft Power BI is a suite of tools to analyze your data and extract business insights from it through building interactive dashboards. This Power BI Training course will help you get the most out of Power BI, enabling you to solve business problems and improve operations.
This Power BI training course helps you grasp and master how to develop dashboards from published reports, discover greater insight from your data with Quick Insights, practical recipes on the various tasks that you can do with Microsoft Power BI—from gathering your data to analyzing it and finally contains some handy recipes on troubleshooting various issues in Power BI.
What you will learn:
1. Get an in-depth understanding of Power BI and how it works in different scenarios
2. Learn about the three vital components – the Desktop, service, and Mobile apps
3. Visualize and analyze data, derive insights from Excel spreadsheet or local database
4. Create compelling reports, visualizations, derive real-time insights and deploy it on demand
5. Create, share, collaborate and benefit from business information with purpose-built dashboards
6. Know how to get work done without being a Business Intelligence professional
7. Use Salesforce Data, Azure SQL Database & SQL server analysis tabular data
8. Deploy content packs to work with Quick Books online and Adobe analytics
9. Complete live Projects on Power BI to get hands-on experience
Students will receive Course Completion Certification From Techie Trainers
Can I Join?
Some of the indicative profiles that are a target audience for this training are:
• Project Managers
• Product Owners
• Managers-Software development
• Architects-Software development
• Product Managers
• Software developers
• Software coders
• Software testers
• Team Leaders
• Team members
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 354
- Assessments Self