Safe for Teams
Please select any one location.
This two-day course teaches teams who are part of an Agile Release Train (ART) how to work in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. The teams will learn how to become Agile Teams, build their backlog, and plan and execute iterations. Agile teams learn about their ART and their role in it, planning, executing, and improving with other teams. This class prepares teams to run a Program Increment (PI), including all meetings at the Team and Program level with a specific focus on the upcoming PI planning.
Attending the class prepares participants to take the exam and become a certified SAFe®Practitioner (SP).
After this course, you should be able to:
• Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
• Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
• Know all other teams on the train, their roles and the dependencies between the teams
• Plan iterations
• Execute iterations, demo value, and improve your process
• Plan Program Increments
• Integrate and work with other teams on the train
SAFe Practitioner (SP) Certification
SAFe® Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
• A SAFe Practitioner certificate
• One-year certified membership as a SAFe Practitioner
What You Get
The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbooks
• Eligibility for attendees to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) exam with certification exam administration
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
• Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 Continuing Education – Strategic PDUs toward their continuing
education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
• Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 536
- Assessments Self